GOK Caramatic DriveOne - vertical
Gas pressure regulator with crash sensor for single cylinder operation
Safety gas pressure control system for the operation of one-cylinder systems in caravans and motor caravans while driving.
The integrated crash sensor of the Caramatic DriveOne enables safe heating even while driving. It prevents gas from escaping after an accident because the gas valve of the cylinder was open.
- Vertical or horizontal mounting possible (see title)
- Simple reset of the crash sensor
Picture: Installation situation schematic
If the crash sensor is triggered, you can reset it yourself and the pressure regulator station is quickly ready for use again.
All you have to do on the Caramatic DriveOne is press the green reset button vigorously for about five seconds.
The controller capacity is 1.5 kg/h and is therefore designed for maximum consumption.
- Integrated test connection
- Use permitted throughout Europe
Pay attention to the slope of the high-pressure hose to the cylinder valve. (see picture)
Advantages and features of the Caramatic DriveOne
- Heating while driving by integrated mechanical crash sensor, which blocks the gas passage in the event of an accident with a delay of 3.5 g ± 0.5 g acting directly on the release element; this corresponds to an impact speed of approx. 15 to 20 km/h on a solid obstacle with an average vehicle weight Europe-wide use through the use of country-specific high-pressure hose lines (not included)
- Test device for leak testing of the liquid gas installation without dismantling the pressure regulating device
- Version with outlet connection RVS 10 is equipped as standard with a transition piece for connection to 8 mm pipelines.
EC type-examination according to DGR and heating appliance directive
Scope of delivery
Low pressure regulator with safety relief valve PRV, mechanical crash sensor, control knob, gas return safety device, test device and wall bracket
Dimensions: 214 x 80 mm (H x W)
Optional remote display (including anti-ice) for convenient indication of the removal status in the vehicle interior available.
Suitable high-pressure (HD) hose lines with small bottle connection (AT, DE, PL, RU) can be found here.