Permanent monitoring of the bottle contents (2-bottle system)
NEW in the improved Bluetooth version: Optionally combinable with the new gateway, which connects your tank sensor with the cloud via your home WiFi.
Set with 2x Bluetooth sensors incl. spacers and programmable display module (indoor) (2nd generation)
Weight: 0.8 kg
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Gas bottles Bluetooth Sensor Level Control for a 2 gas bottle system with interior display
NEW in improved version: Optionally combinable with the new gateway, which connects your tank sensor with the cloud via your home WiFi.
Also compatible with Alexa and Google Home, with voice commands!
Allows you to check your tank level in real time - no matter where you are!
The free APP for Android and iPhone allows you to conveniently check the gas level on your mobile phone or tablet at any time.
The sensor is equipped with strong magnets and adheres to the bottom of a steel bottle. With an ALUGAS bottle, the sensor holder (Art.-No. 03-050-012) must be ordered with it.
It couldn't be easier and safer!
No more dismantling and weighing bottles or discovering in surprise that the refrigerator is not working just because the cylinder gas has been used up.
Includes wall mount indicator for the interior of the vehicle.
Manual for LPG Tank Monitor Users
1. Pull the battery protection strip completely out of monitor and discard. This will turn on the monitor.
2. Hold one of the buttons on your Monitor until the lights for that button start flashing (approx 5 seconds).
Release button when lights start flashing.
3. While the lights are flashing, press the sensor SYNC button a minimum of 6X quickly.
Note: The first 5X awaken the sensor from sleep mode.
It is only in sleep mode from the factory.
Once awake, the sensor will never go into sleep mode again; and only 1 press is required to re-SYNC or connect to a new device.
4.The monitor lights will stop flashing and the sensor is now synced with the monitor.
5. Repeat steps to sync the second sensor to the 2nd button/gauge of the monitor.
NOTE: For easy reference, the buttons on the display are colored green & black to correspond to the colored labelson each sensor.
6. Both sensors are now sync’d to the monitor. You are now ready to install the sensor(s) on the tank(s)
Scope of delivery:
For more information click on the link below: